Please log in to view salary
Kampung Baru Sungai Buloh, Selangor
About The Job
- To be responsible for the capacity, productivity and quality of the production line.
- To evaluate processes by designing & conducting research programs. applying knowledge of fabrication, assembly, tooling & materials, conferring with equipment vendors.
- To ensure all improvement plan to be fulfilled.
- To improve manufacturing efficiency by analysing & planning work flow. Space requirements & equipment layout.
- Performing audit to the manufacturing process to ensure the processes and facilities are run as per plan.
- To work closely with Production, QC and maintenance to ensure the facilities installed is optimize.
- Perform adhoc duties and other tasks assigned by Superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering.
- Creative, innovative, strong team player, dedicated and committed, analytical, able to lead any improvement projects.
- Preferably work experience in manufacturing environment.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Willing to work in Kampung Baru Sungai Buloh.