Please log in to view salary
Damasara Perdana, Petaling Jaya, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Communicate with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project
- Create visuals that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts in terms of apparel, merchandise & marketing materials; banners, brochures, web pages, social media
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Incorporate changes requested by clients into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Communicating with supervisor, clients, art director or external printers when necessary to ensure deadlines are met and materials produced are to the highest quality
- Must be able to converse in English
- Must be knowledgeable in techniques and principles of graphic design mainly in terms of producing apparel, merchandise & marketing materials; banners, brochures, web pages, social media
- Must be responsible, disciplined and a team player!
- Able to manage assignments independently to meet deadlines.
- Has a good grasp of computer operations, in terms of computer software relevant to the position such as Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop (Photography & Video Skills is a plus)
- Internship positions are also available. Do apply if you are keen on an internship with us