RE:think is an award-winning boutique integrated agency in Petaling Jaya providing brave and sensible design solutions since 2007. This is an exciting time to join the company as we’re in the process of revamping our brand as an agency and our service offering. As such, the ideal candidate will be part of a pioneering team that will help to cement the direction of the agency.
Please log in to view salary
Phielo Damansara 2, Selangor
About The Job
- To create marketing and social media campaigns and develop strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implement schedules for Rethink and its clients.
- Oversee, build and expand the Company's current social media presence on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram, including studying and adopting new social media platforms and the use of Google Analytics and SEO.
- Provide training and guidance to the Team on Social Media Marketing implementation, best practices and strategies.
- To track and analyse data on audience growth rates, reach and engagement and produce comprehensive marketing evaluation reports to improve future marketing strategies and campaign developments.
- To prepare progress reports on activities to the Operations Director.
- Organise systematic research and monitoring of competitors’ activities.
- To create and disseminate engaging written or graphical content in the form of e-newsletters, web pages, blogs and social media messages.
- Develop and implement appropriate project management processes to ensure timely execution.
- Have the ability to develop passionate, engaging and exciting brand voice that conveys the desired attitude, value and brand personality to targeted audiences on social/digital media and industry communities.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a marketing strategy and track metrics with A/B testing for effectiveness.
- Provide suggestions on market trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design, strategy and feasibility studies on project development.
- Develop and build partnerships with media companies and influencers for social foot-printing to facilitate improved social performance and value creation.
- To develop and maintain social media crisis communications protocols
- Scheduling and hosting internal team project management and progress meetings.
- Building and coordinating client engagement on project planning, execution and reviews.
- To manage and participate in testing and quality control of project deliverable.
- A creative thinker and problem solver, able to seriously multitask with unmatched attention to detail.
- Possess a combination of critical as well as creative thinking skills in organising information and ideas, making decisions to improve situations, and gaining knowledge.
- Passionate and readiness to create interesting game-changing work.
- Enjoy design challenges, eloquent with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Possess excellent design sense with the ability to focus on the solution instead of the problem.
- Proficient in the use of design software, preferably having worked on annual reports and advertising campaigns.
- Be an outstanding team-player with the ability to naturally inspire and motivate others.
- You must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline with at least 2 years working experience in a relevant field or industry.
- Experience in handling marketing communication activities and digital platforms would be an added advantage.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and able to create, build and strengthen relationship networking in the media and PR circles.
- Demonstrate sound organisational and coordination skills, independent, proactive and able work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Possess own transport and willingness to work over weekends and public holidays (if needed)
PUBLICATIONS,BRANDING & ADVERTISING
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We like working with fresh thinkers and ideas people, both on
projects and long-term basis. If you’re up for the challenge, write to [email protected]