Successful candidates can expect a competitive salary package in a fun and enjoyable working environment.
Please log in to view salary
Setia Alam, Selangor
About The Job
- Installation and upgrade, maintenance of PC’s and peripherals in good working condition
- PC setup and troubleshooting
- Network connectivity
- Software installation and set-up
- Track/Monitor assignment of computer resources
- Recommend and upgrade of obsolescence of computer services
- User requirements gathering
- Systems Testing, Systems analysis, design and programming
- Design, implement, test and deploy software
- Create software based on proper UI and UX guidelines
- Creating Document & Report
- Adhoc Tasking
- Higher Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Preferably with at least 2 years of working experience in related field.
- Proficient in both English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Ability to work independently under minimum supervision.
- Expertise or experienced with database such as Oracle enterprise and MSSQL (archibus Backend)
- Experienced with web services installation and configuration such as Apache Tomcat and Jetty services (archibus Webserver)
- Knowledgeable about Windows Servers/Linux
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to work as a member of distributed team
WHY JOIN US...
Redstack Malaysia is part of the REDSTACK Group of Companies, a leading provider of BIM (Building Information Modeling) services to architecture, engineering and construction professionals around the world. We have contributed to a range of successful BIM projects throughout the Asia Pacific region, including Japan, Singapore and Vietnam. Some of our recently completed projects can be seen here (https://www.redstackbim.com/proven-bim-expertise).