Successful candidates can expect a competitive salary package in a fun and enjoyable working environment.
Please log in to view salary
Setia Alam, Selangor
About The Job
- BIM coordination and daily management of BIM project datasets/workflow and project setup.
- Coordinate onsite projects, using BIM Models for coordination / design proposal with different stakeholders such as subcontractor and consultants.
- Collaborate with team and other relevant departments to ensure all drawings are in order as per design requirements.
- Technical management of project BIM data sets.
- Liaise with the team members to ensure changes in procedure and standards are effectively communicated to project teams.
- Coordinate and oversee the extraction of key data from project model for quantity take-off, logistics, etc.
- Prepare and facilitate design drawings using BIM and CAD technologies for building construction.
- Facilitate QA/QC approval and validation of models for issuance to stakeholders and consultants.
- Min Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Understands the specifications, drawings, scope and sequence of work
- Strong working knowledge of Revit, Revit Family creation, AutoCad, Naviswork Manage, BIM 360.
- At least 5 years of experience in the related field.
- Thorough knowledge of BIM Guidelines and standards.
- Independent and possess good communication skills.
- Team player with a positive working attitude.
- Experienced working on complex medium to large scale projects will be added advantage.
- Able to be transferred overseas for project assignments.
Candidates with Degree/Diploma in Civil and Structural Engineering or related field, with at least 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in the construction industry (preferably in infrastructure projects) may be offered BIM Manager post.
WHY JOIN US...
Redstack Malaysia is part of the REDSTACK Group of Companies, a leading provider of BIM (Building Information Modeling) services to architecture, engineering and construction professionals around the world. We have contributed to a range of successful BIM projects throughout the Asia Pacific region, including Japan, Singapore and Vietnam. Some of our recently completed projects can be seen here (https://www.redstackbim.com/proven-bim-expertise).