We are a software consultancy which specializes in Web application development, data engineering and dev ops. We are a remote-first company, which means our working processes are designed for distributed teams. We have an office in Bangsar South, but as long as you can be based in Malaysia and have access to fast internet, you can work from anywhere: Penang, Ipoh, or even your kampung!
Please log in to view salary
Remote, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
About The Role
- You are a member of a small team of developers who deliver product increments in an Agile setting.
- You are an individual contributor. You work closely with other team members to implement your work according to project expectations.
- You help the team in producing quality work through planning sessions, pair programming, code review and the use of code quality metrics.
- You look for and take opportunities to guide team members where possible.
About The Product
- The product is a web application in the North American legal space, which provides a directory, a Q&A forum and connects individuals with lawyers.
- Above all else, you’re a developer. You love code and coding.
- You prefer to talk about the nuances and trade-offs of implementation approaches over other topics.
- You dabble in the cutting-edge, and debate with others in technical communities.
- You take pride in providing a quality solution, whether it be in coding style, test coverage, or correctness of the product.
- You like to get to know about peripheral disciplines which help you achieve quality, like QA, Project/Product Management, UI/UX Design, DevOps Engineering.
- You gain satisfaction from helping others around you, from junior developers who see you as a role model, to other people in the organization who see you as a source of help and a solver of problems.
- You don’t mind to speak out when you believe there are better options to follow, but you are open to other points of view and understand making compromises is part of running a project.
- You like pushing projects forward, and are always on the look-out for creative ways to do so.
- Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills.
- Good temperament and a genuine enjoyment of helping others grow.
We value technical excellence, collaboration, being lean, getting things done, flexibility and work-life balance.