- Fun filled family oriented company
- Enjoy 5-days work
- Promote high-performing culture
- Work-life balance
Please log in to view salary
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Research, design, and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides and user flows in development of product.
- Work closely with the customer experience team (UX designer) to address key needs to enhance customer experience.
- Design end-to-end wireframes and UI visual.
- Collaborate with Developer to implement innovative solutions to develop the best user-friendly product and experience.
- Revise and redesign based on user feedbacks
- Awareness of trends/new ideas and share best practices for style guidelines.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in UI or related experience. (UI)
- Candidates must possess strong will and eager to learn.
- Attention to detail and high observation on the platform.
WHY JOIN US?
WHAT WE DO?
We are an HRTech Consultancy company dedicated to helping clients find new and innovative ways to implement, maintain or improve their Human Resource Management (HCM) System, Mobile Application, bespoke HR application, and more. We specialise in the delivery of Human Capital Management Systems best practices and HR data analytics to ease decision-making in organisation. Enabling them to maximise the potential of their information and effectively meet HR KPIs. We assist our customers in all stages of the HCM system development life-cycle, from initial analysis to through to delivery, reappraisal, support and maintenance. We have successfully implemented HCM projects for blue-chips clients all around the world.