At QiJang we value our team and their progress in their professional career as a company wide goals. Each and every members of the team will be provided opportunity to learn new environment and challenge themselves in implementing their ideas and creativity. We encourage healthy debates on technology and development approach and we all stand together as a team achieving the same goal of making our product a tool ever ready to solve a users day to day activities.
Please log in to view salary
Sentul, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Involve in a part of SDLC.
- Develop systems according to Specification documents while assisting juniors.
- Execute test cases and fix bugs.
- Handle deployment process and maintain servers/services in AWS.
- Maintain the system. Fix issues, apply CR, assists BA.
- Develop and maintain cloud and non-cloud based systems.
- Build RESTful/GraphQL based backends, server or serverless backends.
- Integrate system with 3rd party providers via Web services.
- Develop front end web app(SPAs) to consume the APIs produced by backends.
- Create modern, sleek, stunning and fast UI according to UI specs from UX team.
- Design and maintain RDBMS or NoSql database or other document based DB.
- Will work in Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Maintain existing systems and projects.
- Delivers tasks in timely manners, good quality, and adhere to best practices.
- Work closely with the rest of engineers and analyst team.
- Work on side projects when needed.
- Advance Diploma/Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
- Min 5 of years experience as Software Engineers/Developers.
- Experienced in working with Enterprise grade solutions.
- Must have knowledge and experience developing modular applications, and adhere to the principle of programming especially OOP approach and MVC (or other MV* pattern).
- Must be experienced in at least 1 of this backend technology (Java, Python, NodeJs).
- Experienced in modern front end technologies such as ReactJS, Angular, VueJS.
- Experienced in Web Services (REST, SOAP etc)
- Understand the concept of component/event driven framework for front end.
- Ability to use Git is a must (experience in SVN, CVS are acceptable)
- Familiar with server side frameworks such as Spring Boot, Django, ExpressJS etc.
- Experience in MySql/Oracle/MsSql/MariaDB, MongoDB/Redis/Cassandra, SQLite/HSQL/H2.
- Familiar with Unit test, e2e test, and TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Eager to work within other areas such as IoT, AI and blockchain.
- Posses good problem solving and debugging skills.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to share - to teach as well to learn.
- Able to work independently but a team player as well.
- Able to endure a fast paced working environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Have strong character
A PROGRESSIVE TEAM
As a fast growing E-Commerce enabler startups, QiJang Technology offers a truly exciting career for driven and resourceful candidates across departments (software engineers , data scientist , data analyst , business analysit, designers, sales and marketing, R&D, human resources, finance and administration).
At QiJang, it is not just an occupation, but an extension of our vision where we aim to elevate all e-commerce businesses with the advances of technology. Our team members get multiple opportunities to hone their individual skill sets and grow a career in the e-commerce industry along with the opportunity to work for internationally recognised marketplaces and ecommerce service providers. We believe that each member of our organisation is a vital part of our success journey - “All for one and one for all”.