Q-dees is an award-winning Preschool and Primary School Enrichment Program provider that was established more than 25 years ago. With almost 200 franchised centres nationwide, Q-dees has now expanded its wings globally with the South East Asia region in its focus. Through our proven and revolutionary ‘Link & Think’ teaching methodology, Q-dees is set to ‘WOW’ the education world.
Please log in to view salary
About The Job
- Responsible for Multimedia Design and creative of new ideas / concept such as educational content, gamification, and online work
- Responsible for mobile apps development
- Ability to work independently with minimum guidance and keep to deadline
- Multimedia programming skills in one or more of the following Flash CC, Canvas, Unity & Blender
- At least 1 year experience with web programming in PHP, CSS, HTML5
- Preferably knowledge in either MYSQL or MS SQL
- Knowledge in e-learning platform, animation, gamification, web application is an added advantage
- Knowledge in video editing using adobe premier pro and after effect
- Able to design website and software
- Possess attitude being resourceful, attentive to details, interested to learn, explore and share new technology ideas
- Possess a positive attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Able to meet tight deadline, able to work independently and work under pressure
- At least one (1) year of working experience in the related field.
WHO WE ARE
At Q-dees, we aim to empower young minds! Driven by innovation, our dynamic team comprises of young professionals of various background working together and learning from one another. From visiting centres to organizing yearly concert, there really is no creativity limitation to what one can do here in Q-dees.