Q-dees is an award-winning Preschool and Primary School Enrichment Program provider that was established more than 25 years ago. With almost 250 franchised centres nationwide, Q-dees has now expanded its wings globally with the South East Asia region in its focus. Through our proven and revolutionary ‘Link & Think’ teaching methodology, Q-dees is set to ‘WOW’ the education world.
Please log in to view salary
About The Job
- Discussing the client’s requirements and the proposed solution with a senior developer
- Using development tools to write and test code to develop solutions
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware, or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Design or develop software systems, testing and modifying systems to ensure that they operate reliably
- Consult with senior developer to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develop specifications and performance requirements, or resolve customer problems.
- Analyse information to determine, recommend, and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system.
- Develop or direct software system testing or validation procedures.
- Direct software programming and development of documentation.
- Consult with other departments on technical issues, such as software system design or maintenance.
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Prepare reports or correspondence concerning project specifications, activities, or status.
- Monitor functioning of systems to ensure they operate in conformance with specifications.
- Evaluate factors such as reporting formats required, cost constraints, or need for security restrictions to determine hardware configuration.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their effect on a commercial environment
- Teamwork skills, because most projects require input from individuals in different roles
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
- Ability to use one or more development language (C++,C#, PHP, HTML, Java Script, Java, Visual Basic, Oracle, Linux and .NET.)
- Knowledge and experience in database management (MSQL, MYSQL, etc)
- Mobile Apps development experience (IOS and Android)
- Cloud server management
- Possess attitude being resourceful, attentive to details, interested to learn, explore and share new technology ideas
- Possess a positive attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Able to meet tight deadline, able to work independently and work under pressure
- At least one (1) year of working experience in the related field.
- Able to work in Cyberjaya
WHO WE ARE
At Q-dees, we aim to empower young minds! Driven by innovation, our dynamic team comprises of young professionals of various background working together and learning from one another. From visiting centres to organizing yearly concert, there really is no creativity limitation to what one can do here in Q-dees.