At Q-dees, we aim to empower young minds! Driven by innovation, our dynamic team comprises of young professionals of various background working together and learning from one another. From visiting centres to organizing yearly concert, there really is no creativity limitation to what one can do here in Q-dees.
IT - General
Please log in to view salary
About The Job
- Code and test multimedia software programs for desktop and mobile apps.
- Develop and deploy computer applications.
- Execute code builds to test in production environments.
- Edit and fix bugs in existing & new program coding.
- Collaborate with product, design, and marketing teams.
- Maintain documentation per company standards.
- Provide testing, documentation, training, and support for multimedia program developed.
- Resolve user-submitted problems and questions.
- Minimum of a bachelor degree in computer science, information system, or related disciplined or 5 years’ working experience in computer programming.
- Preferably knowledge in either MYSQL or MS SQL
- Knowledge in e-learning platform, animation, gamification, web application is an added advantage
- Knowledge in video editing using adobe premier pro and after effect
- Able to design website and software program
- Possess resourcefulness, attention to details, willingness to learn, passion in exploring and sharing new technology ideas
- Possess a positive attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Able to meet tight deadline, able to work independently and work under pressure
WHO WE ARE
Q-dees is an award-winning Preschool and Primary School Enrichment Program provider that was established more than 25 years ago. With almost 250 franchised centres nationwide, Q-dees has now expanded its wings globally with the South East Asia region in its focus. Through our proven and revolutionary ‘Link & Think’ teaching methodology, Q-dees is set to ‘WOW’ the education world.