Most of our team started out in the recruitment sector but as we’ve grown it’s taken on it’s own personality with team members from all sorts of different backgrounds. The team now includes musicians, football fanatics, sailors, gamers, youth group organisers, a cat catcher and lots more.
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Jalan Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
This role is one of the most exciting and varied positions within the business. Working alongside our team of marketing specialists in Malaysia, Australia and New Zealand you’ll take responsibility for the delivery of marketing content to our client’s key audiences through electronic database mailers (EDMs) or digital newsletters. There are three very simple objectives in this role:
- Encourage participation in marketing campaigns
- Engage existing client audiences
- Generate business leads for our clients
It would be ideal if you have previous experience preparing and delivering electronic database mailers or newsletters through MailChimp, Constant Contact or similar, however more important is someone who can clearly demonstrate a number of key attributes and skills:
- The ability to multi-task – you need to enjoy hopping between jobs, being distracted throughout the day with new tasks, and generally embrace the feeling of always having something else to do.
- Attention to detail – although you’ll be working on loads of different projects and client accounts, it is very important that everything is delivered accurately to the very best standard possible, every time.
- Copywriting and creativity – you’ll be required to write marketing text for all sorts of different uses. Therefore, being articulate your message and having a degree of creativity is important.
- Technology savvy – we’re a digital marketing agency. This means we rely on a broad range of technology solutions to help us deliver the best results for our clients. Being good with technology is important, but if you have had exposure to email marketing platforms, content management systems or digital advertising platforms, then that will be a bonus!
- Design awareness – everything we do has a design element, so having an instinct for which colours go together (or when something really doesn’t work) is going to be a major benefit.
Outside of these skills the people that thrive at Prominence all have a similar attitude, they always try to seek out solutions, challenge the way things have been done previously and above all else are focused on always delivering the best results possible.
As an established digital marketing agency, you can expect to learn heaps in your time here, plus, we have ongoing career opportunities in many different areas in the business so there are lots of future career prospects. You can also expect to be pushed to pursue further professional development.
Our offices are based in Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur, plus we have teams in Auckland, New Zealand and Sydney, Australia.
We pride ourselves on offering highly competitive rates of pay, plus have very regular and consistent hours (i.e. no crazy overtime!)
We’re looking for someone to start in this role ASAP, so if you fancy something new and future-focused then get in touch!
Prominence was founded out of the desire to help those in the recruitment sector respond to changes in consumer behaviour, namely the shift towards digital and social media.
As a results-focused marketing agency, Prominence focuses on five core areas, outsourced marketing, digital advertising, social advertising, website content writing, brand identity & design and online salary tools. Through these, Prominence has successfully helped numerous recruitment agencies throughout both Australia and New Zealand to eloquently grow their brand and expand their business, delivering a premier marketing solution that puts them ahead of their competition.