- Flexible Working Hours
- Open concept working environment
- Opportunities to travel oversea
- Friendly & supportive working culture
Please log in to view salary
Shah Alam, Selangor
About The Job
- To design, programming and develop software aligned with business requirements.
- Perform logic design, coding, debugging, testing and documenting of the programs.
- To use tools and methods to develop software and assure time and costs targets are attained.
- To participate and contribute to engineering innovation and adding business value to processes, systems.
- To work on technical projects/operational support tasks independently with minimal guidance.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): .net, Visual basic programing, MS SQL Server.
- At least 1 to 2 years' working experience in related field.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English
- Able to work independently and adhere to dateline.
- Good attitude, hardworking and willing to learn.
- Willing to update knowledge as technology changes.
- Logical approach to the solution of problems.
- Fresh graduates are also welcomed to apply.
- This position is under subsidiary company - YNY Technology Sdn Bhd
CUSTOMER FOCUS, TEAMWORK, INNOVATION, INTEGRITY, PROFESSIONALISM AND ENTHUSIASM
Precision Control and its group of companies have been actively involved in the field of Process Control Instrumentation, SCADA and Telemetry System since 1985, employing cutting edge technology and offering superior quality services that have been recognize by international quality bodies and certified with the ISO9001 Quality Assurance.
We focus on:
We focus on:
- Process Control Systems (DCS/PLC)
- System Integration, SCADA and Telemetry
- Process Instrumentations, Control and On-Off Valves
- Analytical Instrument Solution and Services
- Process Safety System and ESD
- Industry Information Management
- Valve Services and Field Installation Works
- Electrical and Instrumentation Consultation Works
- Control System Maintenance and Plant Shutdown Services
- Training, Servicing and Commissioning
that together form a one-stop solution for your Process Control Instrumentation and E&I needs.