- Flexible Working Hours
- Open concept working environment
- Opportunities to travel oversea
- Friendly & supportive working culture
Please log in to view salary
Shah Alam, Selangor
About The Job
- Taking lead in system implementation of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) or Manufacturing Execution System (MES);
- Ensure projects are completed within time, budget and constraint with minimal supervision;
- Support sales; Understand the full capabilities of solution offerings and provide presales functional and solution support;
- Document and translate the requirements of customers to functional and technical design documents
- Able to combine business knowledge with analytical thinking to recommend turnkey solutions to prospective customers;
- Work with clients to assess their CRM needs and requirements in order to determine the best approach. Understand the customer market and business sector to provide appropriate advice. Agree the approach to be delivered and present the agreed plan and timescales with the client;
- To work with BU manager on new business leads, understanding new prospect needs and providing knowledge of best practice processes and existing customer industry application. Carry out demonstrations via demo or at a client site with the ability to discuss functionality and flexibility of solutions;
- Demonstrate technical knowledge and expertise in relevant areas. To resolve technical problems and answer client questions independently, and then liaise with technical and development team for more technically demanding requests. Assist with product testing and logging enhancement requests where recognized either from customer feedback or personal experience. Motivated to learn new products and functionality (from other BU’s) and keep skills current;
- Communicate with the team and customers clearly and logically, adjusting to the audience to enable effective communication at all levels. Listen effectively and respond appropriately. Maintain client confidentiality and discretion;
- Help define maintenance framework for relevant industries so that best practice can be replicated; AND.
- Perform all other duties, activities and responsibilities that may assigned by superior whenever necessary from time to time;
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- 2 position available: 1 Manager role (At least 5 years experience and above) and 1 Junior/Senior Executive role
- Required language(s): English
- Experience with one or more of the following system/progarmming is required: Database, SQL programming, Stored Procedure Programming, Microsoft Visual Studio Development tools, MES technologies,CMMS software, ASP.net, VB.net, C#, Web services, HTML5, Java and Windows server & network troubleshooting.
- Understand manufacturing process and operation is a value advantage.
- At least 2 years working experience in software development, programming, or engineering discipline.
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively under tight schedule and under pressure.
CUSTOMER FOCUS, TEAMWORK, INNOVATION, INTEGRITY, PROFESSIONALISM AND ENTHUSIASM
Precision Control and its group of companies have been actively involved in the field of Process Control Instrumentation, SCADA and Telemetry System since 1985, employing cutting edge technology and offering superior quality services that have been recognize by international quality bodies and certified with the ISO9001 Quality Assurance.
We focus on:
We focus on:
- Process Control Systems (DCS/PLC)
- System Integration, SCADA and Telemetry
- Process Instrumentations, Control and On-Off Valves
- Analytical Instrument Solution and Services
- Process Safety System and ESD
- Industry Information Management
- Valve Services and Field Installation Works
- Electrical and Instrumentation Consultation Works
- Control System Maintenance and Plant Shutdown Services
- Training, Servicing and Commissioning
that together form a one-stop solution for your Process Control Instrumentation and E&I needs.