You will be directly responsible for the development, growth, efficiency and quality of our services. This role sits at the intersection of our operations and our business teams, thus requiring ruthless prioritization and data-driven decision-making. You will be at the heart of our three-sided partnerships to scope and solve complex problems faced by our customers, thousands of retail stores, logistic partnerships and online stores.
You will define the strategy to help reimagine how we delight and retain our customers, retail partners and logistic merchants. This role will involve a mix of strategic, blue-sky thinking as well as the ability to turn ideas into plans and plans into reality.
This role requires an aptitude for blending analytics and creativity to devise innovative solutions to complex logistical problems, the operational prowess to get stuff done, and the self- starter compass to start moving on to the next problem right away. Each city will pose its own unique set of challenges and you are held accountable for identifying strategies to win it.
- Own a critical piece of the customer experience and help build the strategy for scaling our customers, retail stores, logistic partnerships and online merchants
- Execute projects from start to finish, including creating budgets to implementing timelines, aligning stakeholders, testing ideas, executing and measuring results
- Partner with support and company-level leadership to guide priority support projects
- Build and roll out best practices for support operations and partner operations across all our markets
- Devise and execute strategies to continually improve customer lifecycle – retain customers we acquire, launch new and exciting use cases to increase engagement and get down to the lowest level of detail to build out a vision for the growth of our customer base
- Build models to evaluate the impact of partner merchant operations initiatives to improve service levels and merchant engagement/retention
- Constantly run tests with our 2000+ retail partners to optimize processes and engage new strategic initiatives to harness opportunities with them