We're looking for a keen intern that understands (or desperately wants to learn about) startups and a background in operations management. This individual will work directly under the co-founders and will have direct impact on the organisation and growth of the company.
At PostCo, we are so obsessed with making an impact to the region and developing talents along the way so we will do our best to help you in getting that experience during your internship period.
As an Intern, you will be given to work on impactful projects and get exposed to interesting things that stretch your development such as: participate in brain stimulating problem solving sessions, execute project in a fast pace environment, present to multiple stakeholders, and many more.
- Sign partnerships with the largest retail stores and online stores across the region
- Manage the pipeline of merchants in all phases of our relationship; prospecting, closing, and growing
- Develop and execute off premise strategy for existing clients
- Work cross-functionally and serve as the liaison between our clients and PostCo management, product, support, marketing, and operations teams
- Execute projects from start to finish, including creating budgets to implementing timelines, aligning stakeholders, testing ideas, executing and measuring results
- Partner with support and company-level leadership to guide priority support projects
- Build models to evaluate the impact of partner merchant operations initiatives to improve service levels and merchant engagement/retention
- Constantly run tests to optimize the best acquisition channels and engage new strategic initiatives to harness new opportunities