We work with clients to build their business for the future. From HR strategies to daily operations support - by anticipating the business changing needs, we deliver the solutions that help clients' business to be more efficient and productive. Customised advice from a practical perspective, working in partnership with organisations.
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Subang 2 / Kota Damansara, Selangor
About The Job
PM Resources’ capabilities are focused on the design and delivery of relevant services and outsourcing alternatives which allows our clients to address their core business processes and activities to build a solid platform for sustainable competitive advantage.
Our clients are building a platform to nurture, encourage and help their employees to achieve their full potentials. Thus, to attract the most competent people in order to create an environment that encourages performance and by providing challenging assignments, we have been appointed to assist in their recruitment needs.
Sales & Marketing Executive
Our client is a growing start-up trading company that provides a wide array of baby products from online presence to retails, especially focusing on high quality cotton for babies. Their baby care products that are made-of 100 percent cottons, chemical-free, soft and non-allergic cater for babies. The team is currently growing at a fast-paced and they are looking to add a dynamic new talent to join them.
Location: Subang 2 / Kota Damansara
Location: Subang 2 / Kota Damansara
- Client accounts management - take over current sales account, follow up and build relationship with existing clients
- Acquiring new sales lead - Acquire new customers and aim to increase sales amount from existing clients
- Building relationship - Acquiring new accounts and maintaining current accounts, and strive to help increase sales for each accounts.
- Marketing strategy - Involve in brainstorming, planning and executing new marketing strategies
- Digital marketing - understanding the digital space in sales and marketing such as e-commerces, social media, content marketing and digital advertising.
- Competitor reviews - sensitive to competitive brands, and able to take initiative to learn more about the competitor brands, take pictures and do reviews about them.
- Creativity skills – having the ability to utilized social media tools to enhance & operate Photoshop/AI/video developments is a plus to create public awareness and employer branding.
- Baby Expo & Campaigns – involve in facilitating, promoting the brand and products to customers and build potential business partners.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin and other dialects is a plus.
- Competent in MS Office and digital savvy
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills
- Leadership, self-driven personality and goal-oriented individuals.
- Creative and innovative to bring in new ideas for the team or company to improve for the better.
- Possess own transportation, must be willing to travel if required.
HR OUTSOURCING AND CONSULTING COMPANY
SOURCING FOR THE MOST APPROPRIATE PERSONNEL FOR A SPECIFIC INDUSTRY IS INSTRUMENTAL IN FORMING A SPECIFIC CULTURE AND QUALIFIED EMPLOYEE FOR OUR CLIENT'S COMPANY.
Being as the medium between hiring employer and candidate to match both parties' expectations for a suitable job position in terms of personalities & characters, salary expectation, career development as well as working culture.