Plentisoft is one of the fastest growing technology companies specializes in our proprietory products and brands that enable us to be a leading digital marketing tools and media newswire company. In the past 7 years, we have helped more than 90,000 new customers globally to grow their Internet Marketing prowess. Our technology includes AI, Machine Learning, BigData, deep analysis and countless more. We see ourselves as pioneer in implementing new technologies. Parallel to our expansion plan, we would like to invite brilliant and talented YOU to join our team! You will earn great experiences, grow worldwide at warp speed, develop the best of passion and talent, and create histories and milestones all while moving humanity forward, we are leaders, we reward with great salaries, opportunities, exposures and various benefits and bonuses! Let's innovate digital marketing technologies together!
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam, Selangor
About The Job
- Plan, create, revise, and optimize content across multiple platforms for our house-owned brands.
- Collaborates with internal teams to plan and create marketing materials like landing pages, sales letters, ads copy, and video scripts.
- Participate in the editorial calendar with the editorial team (blog posts writing).
- Ensure educational content is updated with the latest information.
- Ensure sales funnel content is well optimized for conversion (leads and sales).
- Participate in SEO of multiple house-owned brands.
- Provides editorial support where needed.
- Assist in product development, problem-solving, and project management.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and sales funnels
- An appreciation for quality content and the ability to create it
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate
- Diploma/Professional Degree in Marketing, Advertising/Media, journalism, English, or a related field.
- Adept at SEO best practices and keyword selection
- Have an eye for details.
- Proficiency with multiple content management systems and analytics software
- Knowledge of the specific industry is a plus
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.) is a plus.
WHY JOIN US?
- We are young, energetic and FUN!
- We share our knowledge, both work and life!
- We have a great remuneration package and two bonuses every year!
- We promise everyone in the team extensive growth prospects!
- We let everyone participate in strategizing and decision making!
- We have free car parking and lots of food choices!
- We respect each other and support each other's growth!
- Oh and not to forget, we make sure our pantry is always fully STOCKED!