PLAY INTERACTIVE is a regional distributor (South East Asia) for video games and interactive entertainment lifestyle products including software, hardware, and licensed merchandised. As a regional distributor, we carry numerous market leading brands under our umbrella. Among our most noticeable are being the exclusive software distributor for Sony PlayStation in Malaysia, appointed since 2014 till today. We also have fully operational office in Singapore, Indonesia and Thailand.
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Shah Alam Section 33, Selangor
About The Job
Are you :
- Outgoing and enjoy meeting with people?
- Love travelling?
- Exciting career in fast-paced environment?
- Able to work independently and work as a team at the same time?
We need YOU!
- Identify the market trend and new business leads.
- Sourcing for new potential product
- Maintain good relationships with existing customers
Job Scope including:
- To be responsible for managing our own e-commerce channel’s activities, including campaign management, operational tasks, and maintenance.
- To take lead in all content generation, cross-checking of inventories as well as pricing and disseminating internal communication on the campaign.
- Maintain relationship with brick and mortar partners, including training to partners
- To analyze and provide reports on web and sales analytics in order to evaluate the performance of the e-commerce channel.
- Collate and provide a monthly report on performance statistic to evaluate the progress of e-commerce business in a timely manner.
- Develop new partners channel across Malaysia.
- Research, analyze & Identify new Business opportunities including but not limited to business development, product development, and other opportunities
- Product Enrichment
- Other adhoc tasks from the management.
Skills and Specifications:
- Should be persuasive, adaptable, innovative and problem-solving
- Demonstrate knowledge of computing skills like Microsoft Office and accounting software.
- Possesses sales mindset and attitude, positive, outgoing and pleasant personality.
- Demonstrate confidence in approaching customers and innovative. Able to identify and interpret the data in the ecommerce market.
- Equipped with good presentation skills.
- Good proficiency in English. If you can speak multiple language, we need you.
- Flexible to work from anytime, anywhere but individuals need to be proactive and be a team player. Expected high stress-tolerance level as business nature is highly competitive and fast paced.
- Opportunity to travel outstation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in similar industry and preferably at least 1 year of working experience.
- Knowledge of current market trends, and possess strong negotiation tactics
- Strong critical thinking and reasoning – able to make decisions and clearly and confidently communicate those ideas back to the brand
- Articulate, with good communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Highly motivated, positive and outgoing personality
- Proficiency in all 3 main languages is a plus
- Good team player with a proactive attitude
- Able to work independently, without supervision
WHAT WE DO
PLAY is a company that encourages individuals to achieve their potential. As a PLAY employee, you have the opportunity to work in your area of expertise or try your hand at one you’re interested in whether that be sales, marketing, research, product management, communication or IT.
Our diverse portfolio of events and products enables staff to experience all corners of the business. There are regular events to participate in, and travel opportunities to make the most of. PLAY fosters a unique working environment, one that balances professionalism with a social life.
We’re a young fast growing company – each year we extend our core products and develop new ones, always striving to serve our staff and clients better. Come and experience PLAY – apply for an internship or one of the vacancies we currently have available.