PLAY INTERACTIVE is a regional distributor (South East Asia) for video games and interactive entertainment lifestyle products including software, hardware, and licensed merchandised. As a regional distributor, we carry numerous market leading brands under our umbrella. Among our most noticeable are being the exclusive software distributor for Sony PlayStation in Malaysia, appointed since 2014 till today. We also have fully operational office in Singapore, Indonesia and Thailand.
Supply Chain & Logistics
Please log in to view salary
Shah Alam, Selangor
About The Job
Job Responsibilities: -
- Manage, forecast and allocate inventory on each platform.
- Setup product display at each offline retail channel.
- Display the goods in the store according to the headquarter standard, including the window, the throwing platform and the store shelf. Any adjustment needs to be sent back to the HQ in time.
- Ensuring product are displayed facing outward, organized, correct location on shelve, correct pricing and product description.
- Ensuring stocks are clean and presentable at all time.
- Ensuring that there is no obstacle blocking our displays.
- Replace all damaged packaging, when requested by shop manager.
- Support and setting up display such as setting secondary displays and merchandising of stocks.
- Understand uniqueness and strengthen of each product.
- Conduct assignment that is assigned by immediate supervisor.
- To perform any other duties as assigned by the Company from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U/ O Level in any field.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, computing
- Preferably Executive specialized in Merchandising or equivalent.
- Independent, pro-active, Initiative and result oriented.
- Exceptional communications skills with the ability to interact with dealers effectively.
- Able to travel extensively and possess own transport.
- Good in retail merchandising.
- Have good time management.
WHAT WE DO
PLAY is a company that encourages individuals to achieve their potential. As a PLAY employee, you have the opportunity to work in your area of expertise or try your hand at one you’re interested in whether that be sales, marketing, research, product management, communication or IT.
Our diverse portfolio of events and products enables staff to experience all corners of the business. There are regular events to participate in, and travel opportunities to make the most of. PLAY fosters a unique working environment, one that balances professionalism with a social life.
We’re a young fast growing company – each year we extend our core products and develop new ones, always striving to serve our staff and clients better. Come and experience PLAY – apply for an internship or one of the vacancies we currently have available.