PLAY INTERACTIVE is a regional distributor (South East Asia) for video games and interactive entertainment lifestyle products including software, hardware, and licensed merchandised. As a regional distributor, we carry numerous market leading brands under our umbrella. Among our most noticeable are being the exclusive software distributor for Sony PlayStation in Malaysia, appointed since 2014 till today. We also have fully operational office in Singapore, Indonesia and Thailand.
Please log in to view salary
Shah Alam, Selangor
About The Job
As a Game Producer, you'll support the development and launch of video games on a game platform. You will lead smaller scale game projects and collaborate on complex, multi-disciplinary titles with external development partners and internal production teams to excellent interactive entertainment. This includes tracking schedules, reviewing milestones, and identifying risks, and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. Your projects often span multiple offices, time zones and hemispheres, and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines.
- 2years of production experience on shipped console/PC or mobile games.
- Production experience in a publishing organization.
- Experience a producer and/or other production roles on shipped game titles.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of the time.
- Experience in at least one area of game development (e.g., design, art, engineering, etc.).
- Passion for games, an understanding of the industry and the knowledge of what makes great interactive entertainment.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility with engineers, artists, and designers by taking on work that is immediately useful to external studios.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
WHAT WE DO
PLAY is a company that encourages individuals to achieve their potential. As a PLAY employee, you have the opportunity to work in your area of expertise or try your hand at one you’re interested in whether that be sales, marketing, research, product management, communication or IT.
Our diverse portfolio of events and products enables staff to experience all corners of the business. There are regular events to participate in, and travel opportunities to make the most of. PLAY fosters a unique working environment, one that balances professionalism with a social life.
We’re a young fast growing company – each year we extend our core products and develop new ones, always striving to serve our staff and clients better. Come and experience PLAY – apply for an internship or one of the vacancies we currently have available.