Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- To achieve marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Plan, propose and implement marketing activities and programs for the new product launches.
- Create, lead and monitor sales and marketing team’s performance to ensure achievement of sales targets
- Act as a key account manager to clients and be responsible for achieving high client satisfaction score through a deep understanding of business needs via close client engagement and interaction.
- Maintain good relations with corporate customers. The manager develops and builds relationship and partnerships by being attentive, service-oriented, friendly, helpful and courteous to customers, colleagues, external partners and so forth.
- Plays an analytical role in conducting research and performing analyses on sales performance, market feedbacks for the purpose of identifying areas of improvement, opportunities and understanding of the market & competitive environment.
- Assist in price negotiation, follow up through sales closing till delivery to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Build business case for new or renewed deals with partners and coordinate across departments both externally and internally.
- Ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time.
- Creative, aggressive, energetic, analytical, independent and results oriented with high initiative, entrepreneurial spirit.
- Proven ability to play a strategic role in building creative sale strategies that are focused on consumer satisfaction and revenue growth for the company.
- Unique knowledge to ideate, create and generate values to clients which will lead to opportunity for sales.
- The role requires someone with domain experience, entrepreneurial skill; experience in channel creation/account management; sales acumen; 50% marketing development; 40% Sales and 10% Delivery
- Managing and collaborating with different Line of Businesses to sell and deliver differentiated products & services to clients
- Min Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant experience.
- Min 5 years of FMCG/Electronics sales experience.
- Must possess a class 3 driving licence. Own vehicle advantageous but not a must.
- Able to speak English, Bahasa Melayu and Mandarin.