Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Damansara Heights, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
Based in our KL office, you will be working closely with the Business Development Director on developing campaigns to generate new leads, managing projects that will help us go to market in different territories & executing the inbound playbook to attract traffic focusing from Asia.
- Help build our brand presence in Asia by working with partners & influencers
- Contribute to the content strategy in Asia by generating a wide variety of content in different format
- Manage official Pilatique social media handles to promote our content in region
- Manage Pilatique’s customer advocacy program to increase word of mouth referral
- Generate and develop new sales opportunities in Malaysia and Singapore
- Reach revenue targets in accordance with market strategy
- Convert incoming leads into customers (inbound) - Education
- Identify new potential customers and proactively contact them (outbound)
- Set up and lead customer consultations (either one-on-one appointments, Education open days at studio or Allied Health Sciences Universities)
- Represents Pilatique at trade shows in the entire ASEAN region
- BA/BS degree in marketing / essay-based subject or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge and/or experience with online and offline marketing.
- Strong writer with proven track record of producing high quality content to drive growth
- Experience in the end to end process of project management, including the planning, execution, monitoring & closing of projects
- Experience in using design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva etc.
- Comfort with intermediate to advanced uses of excel. If you’re an excel fanatic, even better!