Operations and admin
Please log in to view salary
Publika / Soho Suites KL, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Greet and attend to patients in person, over the phone and other social media
- Schedule and follow-up appointment to maintain efficiency ratio everyday.
- Answer phone calls, monitor, reply and forward messages and emails in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ensure all payments are collected accurately and close account end of the day.
- Maintain records and files (payment, report, package, insurance, invoice).
- Compile statistic for daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Perform administrative duties and other ad-hoc duties.
- Ensure that stock levels are adequate and orders are made timeously.
- Professionally assist and liaise with clinical team and marketing team.
- Adhere to policy and procedures during all activities.
- Maintain confidentiality of all therapist, staff and patient information.
- Ensure overall cleanliness and neatness of the centre
- Possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/A Level/Pre-U in any field.
- Preferably minimum 2 years of working experience in related field.
- Able to speak and write in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin (advantageous).
- Competency in using computer and Microsoft applications including Word and Excel.
- Good organizational skills, time management skills and communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks and feedback as required.