Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Damansara Uptown, Selangor
About The Job
Fundaztic is fully owned and managed by Peoplender Sdn Bhd which is a Recognised Market Operator registered by the Securities Commission of Malaysia to operate a peer-to-peer financing platform.
- Strongly believing that it is through complementing and filling gaps of needs in the ecosystem that will create sustainable and meaningful growth
- Fundaztic aims to leverage on technology to enhance access to both financing and investment for businesses and individuals with low entry barriers.
- Our Issuers can have access to easy financing through a fast and simple online application process, while our Investors provide the funds to multiple Investment Notes in exchange for attractive returns of investments. Fundaztic intends to transform the financing ecosystem into a transparent, simple, and fair online marketplace, helping people and businesses achieve their financial goals every day.
- Fundaztic's Board and Management team bring about more than 50 years of combined expertise in finance, legal and technology.
The company is a pioneer and leader in the peer-to-peer (P2P) financing industry regulated by the Securities Commission of Malaysia. As a fast-growing Fintech start-up, we are seeking aggressive and progressive thinking team members to enhance access to funding for SMEs and also to build awareness and acceptance of P2P as an alternative investment vehicle suited for the general mass. This is a key driver position in the company and performance not just bring about attractive tangible benefits but also an intangible feel-good factor as success would mean having helped many SMEs grow their business and investors gain attractive returns of investments.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 1- 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Resourceful and has good contact of high net-worth individuals and/or SMEs
- Able to work independently under minimum supervision in meeting the sales target set
- Good Organisational skills with a strong sense of discipline & responsibility
- Fluent in spoken & written English
- Customer oriented, result driven and able to work independently
- A willingness to always "go the extra mile" and passion to constantly improve on personal performance
- Detailed oriented and inquisitiveness
- High level of integrity and compliance to processes
- Experience in SME loans and investments would be preferred