Please apply here: https://jibble-group.breezy.hr/p/abc0a74842bf01-ux-product-designer
About The Job
We’re looking for an experienced UX/product designer to take on end-to-end design of the Jibble web and mobile product experience.
You will be responsible for translating business objectives into product concepts by iterating and optimising UI designs while maintaining a consistent and user-friendly experience across our apps on both mobile and web platforms.
Continuous learning and applying new and emerging design methodologies make this an exciting opportunity for you to expand and deepen your skills on the job.
You should have a passion for finding solutions that allow customers to intuitively use our products. The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process while remaining focused on the needs of the customer.
You will report to a senior product designer and work closely with cross-functional team members in a product team of 33 people from 10 different countries, operating in bi-weekly sprints with daily stand-ups.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Iterating and optimising UI designs quickly while maintaining a consistent and user-friendly experience across mobile and desktop platforms
- Zooming out to product concepts and zooming in to design details while wireframing, prototyping, and reusing components from a design library
- Communicating and storytelling to present your work and articulate design rationale for efficient design implementation
- Working closely with the team (product managers, developers and other stakeholders) to understand user research and turn limited information into problem-solving decisions in the B2B space
- Facilitating brainstorming and pair design sessions to collaborate cross-functionally from design concepts to UI
- Tracking the usage and verifying the impact of your design in the hands of users