The team is made up of 25 passionate people (From 10 nationalities!) that aim to bring the efficiency of cloud HR to Malaysian businesses. We're looking for passionate individuals who are looking to build a company from the ground-up - in Malaysia and potentially beyond that.
Please log in to view salary
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
We’re seeking experienced full-stack developers to work on PayrollPanda, a fast growing HR cloud app for Malaysian SMEs. It's an exciting time to join a proven group of international entrepreneurs and developers.
- A competitive salary.
- REMOTE working, work anywhere in the world.
- Learn and work with a lean international team that spans five different time zones.
- Work-life balance, many of us have burnt out before and we want to prevent it from happening again to any of our team.
- Join an early-stage funded tech startup with high growth potential, with great opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Live in Malaysia(Optional), in case you’re looking to relocate we can provide you with a working visa.
- At least 5-7 years of commercial development experience or you're some kind of genius coder straight out of university.
- Agile (Kanban) software development.
- Experience in managing and training a team.
- Previous experience in working remotely is a plus.
PayrollPanda is Malaysia’s leading HR cloud-based platform that enables SMEs to increase HR productivity. Features include payroll, leave management, timesheets and more. PayrollPanda is part of LaunchPad, a venture builder that identifies and maximises tech-related opportunities. Our HQ is in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.