The team is made up of 25 passionate people (From 10 nationalities!) that aim to bring the efficiency of cloud HR to Malaysian businesses. We're looking for passionate individuals who are looking to build a company from the ground-up - in Malaysia and potentially beyond that.
Please log in to view salary
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
- Assist, implement, and support customers at key moments in their payroll and HR onboarding experience
- Complete new PayrollPanda account setup on behalf of the customer and serve as their go-to person during the onboarding process
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure a smooth transition and onboarding experience for new customers
- Understand customer pain points and work with the product and sales team to simplify and automate existing processes
- 0-2 years of experience in a client facing role (Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail, structured with a desire to learn and succeed
- Available to start work within 1 month (preferred)
- Must be fluent in English and Malay
- Fluency in Mandarin will be an added advantage
- Comfortable with numbers and payroll is a plus
PayrollPanda is Malaysia’s leading HR cloud-based platform that enables SMEs to increase HR productivity. Features include payroll, leave management, timesheets and more. PayrollPanda is part of LaunchPad, a venture builder that identifies and maximises tech-related opportunities. Our HQ is in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.