Please log in to view salary
Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
As a Software Engineer, you will help to design functional and intuitive features that address the needs of our users, as well as craft a visual identity for our products.
As this is a start-up environment, we move fast and team members need to be able to make decisions and problem solve without excessive hand holding.
This role has tremendous growth potential. You will be exposed to all aspects of our operations, and play a vital role in growing the business. There will be many opportunities to learn about both business and technical aspects, in a field that is at the cutting edge of technology. Your role will evolve over time depending on your strengths.
You will be:
- Working alongside clients and internal team to design, iterate through, and develop new products for the company
- Maintaining existing products, which involves fixing errors, improving their performance, etc.
- Developing and conducting unit tests
- Deploying software onto various cloud platforms and ensuring server stability
- Writing supporting technical and/or business documentation
Send us your CV if you have the following skillsets:
- Proven programming skills, particularly in Python
- Demonstrated experience in developing software / web applications on a larger scale
- Experience with AWS and DevOps
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Experience with version control (Git) and Linux
- Possess user empathy in order to design intuitive experiences
- Ability to communicate well with clients
- Interest in Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence or Natural Language Processing (Domain expertise is a bonus but not required)