Creativity company that provide full solution for events, exhibition and festive decoration.
Please log in to view salary
chan sow lin, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
Designing role is the backbone of ones’ company, with the creative and innovative design can elevate company to another level. Therefore, we cherish talented people and your final artwork will always exposure in different corporate company and well-known shopping mall. Our working environment are full with professionals that fun and energetic to work with. The journey is excited yet challenging and you’re responsible on hand but not limited to:
- Positive attitude, good communication, responsible and committed is a must.
- You’ll constantly assign to design creative and innovative design in different categories such as shopping mall, roadshow, exhibition, event management and signage.
- Actively respond and contribute to management upon task requirement.
- Self-driven and initiative to explore for aspiration in related field in the market.
High interested with prioritize creativity as personal principle in Mall Decoration, Exhibition, Event Management and Signage. Always have the heart that willing to explore for wider exposure and self-improvement to market latest trend.
Highly recommend and welcome candidate with the required skillsets that are not compulsory but limited to following criterial to join our Oxxie’s family:
- Possess at least “O” Level/Post Graduate Diploma with related field in Design/ Creative Multimedia/ Bachelor’s Degree in Art/ Architecture or equivalent
- Good in written and verbal communication skills in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Knowledge with experiences in 3Ds Max is a must, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and AutoCAD, 2D graphics, Sketchup are added advantage.
- Knowledge of create a complete layout, working proficiently in Interior Design, QuarkXPress, Photoshop, and illustrator
- Knowledge in detail drawing, prospective rendering and material are added advantage
- Experience in Interior Design / Multimedia are encouraged to apply
- Must be creative, self-motivated and responsible
- Has a working understanding of layout, type and colour and producing final artwork.
- Constantly update to keep up with market latest trends
- Excellent time management with a proven ability to handle multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
- Proactive team player who is highly motivated and works well with in a fast pace environment
- Able to work independently, creatively and handle work problems with maturity & minimum supervision.
- Willing to prioritize based on requirement to work under pressure and meet deadline.
- Willing to work throughout the weekend or overtime if project required.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Chan Sow Lin, KL
EVENT / BOOTH / FESTIVE STYLIST
WORK SMART & PLAY HARD !
Great place and good company to work because we have friendly staffs, great benefits and more for you to explore!