Karihome is a fully imported goat’s milk brand from New Zealand. Our manufacturer is Dairy Goat Co-operative (DGC) in which the plant is located at Hamilton, New Zealand.
New Zealand’s dairy goats are fed on the green and lush pastures of New Zealand. The high quality of food for the goats corresponds directly to the quality of milk that they produce. Karihome is the only goat’s milk powder brand in Malaysia that has full range milk powder for children. Formula goat’s milk is specially formulated to suit the nutritional needs of children of different age group.
All natural nutrition
• Karihome contains essential nutrients that meets our daily intake.
• It has all 13 vitamins and contain 12 minerals
• It is noted that Karihome goat’s milk have significantly higher in vitamin A, B1 and B2.
• There is no coloring or preservatives added our milk.
• Goats milk also naturally have 4 bioactive compound in high amount:
o Nucleotide: Boost immune system
o Sialic acid: Prevent bacterial infection
o CPP: increase absorption of minerals
o Taurine: Boost brain development
Easy to digest
• Goats milk have different protein and fat characteristic than other milks, goats have smaller protein size than cow’s milk hence can prevent clumping.
• In our stomach, goats milk will form softer curd which is easier to digest.
• The majority of fat in goat’s milk is medium chain fatty acid which is easier to break down thus it can produce energy more easily.