This role is primarily phone and internet-based and you must be comfortable with cold-calling and social selling.
- Identify, uncover and qualify opportunities to support account strategies and revenue growth
- Nurture and maintain successful relationships with Oracle customers
- Research prospective customers and make contact via phone, email and social channels
- Work closely with the Business Development team to present customer insights to the sales team
- Building rapport with both the Business Development and Field Sales team
The Oracle APAC Graduate Program 2019 is open to students who are either in their final semester of their undergraduate studies (finishing all course requirements by September 2019) or have graduated in 2018. Our program is open to Malaysian students from all disciplines who are interested in IT and solution sales.
We also welcome international students fluent in one of the following languages:
Cantonese (HK), Korean, Mandarin (Taiwan), Thai, Vietnamese, Burmese (Myanmar), Khmer (Cambodia).
All roles are based in the KL Oracle Digital Hub.
Phase 1: Applications to be submitted through Oracle Career Portal or Wobb.
Phase 2: Initial telephone interview
Phase 3: Assessment Centre conducted at Oracle Malaysia KL office (Mid Valley)
Phase 4: Pre-employment background check & offer
Phase 5: Successful candidates will start in Sept/Oct 2019