Marketing - Digital
Please log in to view salary
Mid Valley Area, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Change is not a scary word to you. You thrive in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve.
- You are adept at learning at speed, to eventually knowing what it takes for a market research consultancy brand to thrive.
- Ability to learn and proactively support the Oppotus’ digital marketing plan in content, search, socmed, events and associated lead generation campaigns to help achieve the business objectives in efficient ways.
- Always always keep up with the latest in what’s happening with consumer behaviour and the market, with an ability to identify what works and what does not.
- Being involved in initiatives within the company and execute timely to bring value to the brand and business.
- This is, without a doubt, an opportunity to shape the company’s future. You’ll support and help define our initiatives and build a baseline for present and subsequent successes, whilst contributing directly to our growth.
- Fluent in spoken and written English is key.
- Good academic track record from a reputable institution (Degree required). Studies in the areas of: Marketing (a plus), Mass Communications, or Business-related discipline.
- 1-3 years’ experience as a Marketing/ Digital Marketing Executive or equivalent, especially in areas of content marketing
- Awesome communication skills, verbal and written.
- Resourceful, with a keen attention to detail (so key)
- You jump at opportunities to collaborate with colleagues and clients to achieve win-win outcomes.
- Pro-active, eager beaver learner, always ‘boleh’ attitude. You live and breathe curiosity – it never did kill the cat.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills. Any other interesting skills?
Tell us, or show us, why you are THE candidate we are looking for. Give us your ideas and suggestions. Tell us YOUR STORY. Demonstrate to us that you have done research in this field and know how you can contribute.
WHY JOIN US?
It’s no coincidence that our HR department is called Culture, instead of the usual 'HR' tag.
At OPPOTUS, our people are our strongest asset, and culture underpins everything we say and do. We pride ourselves on having an equal opportunity meritocratic environment with market-beating benefits that brings out the best in individuals that choose to build their careers with us.
Fancy working in an ‘Instagrammable’ workplace? Come speak to us to find out more!