Operations & Admin
Please log in to view salary
Mid Valley area, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Change is not a scary word to you. You thrive in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve.
- Always maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all staff and business associates.
- Attend internal and external meetings, taking minutes, recording action items, follow up as necessary, representing on behalf and as directed by the Director.
- Other secretarial duties would include, schedule planning, making and managing travel arrangements where necessary.
- You are completely comfortable in executing administrative duties – devising systems, prepping and filling of documents, process payroll and payments, keeping office in order and perform other miscellaneous tasks as directed by the Director.
- This is, without a doubt, an opportunity to shape the company’s future. You’ll support and help define our initiatives and build a baseline for present and subsequent successes, whilst contributing directly to our growth.
- Fluent in spoken and written English is key. Proficiency in BM and/or Chinese would be a bonus.
- Good academic track record from a reputable institution. Studies in the areas of: Business Administration, Marketing, Accounting or Business-related discipline.
- Awesome communication skills, verbal and written.
- Digitally literate, including proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Resourceful, with a keen eye for detail (so key)
- You jump at opportunities to collaborate with colleagues and clients to achieve win-win outcomes.
- Pro-active, eager beaver learner, always ‘boleh’ attitude. You live and breathe curiosity – it never did kill the cat.
- Having experience as a Personal Assistant and/or with areas of accounting will be a plus. However, open to fresh grads that are enthused about personal learning and development.
Tell us, or show us, why you are THE candidate we are looking for. Give us your ideas and suggestions. Tell us YOUR STORY. Demonstrate to us that you have done research in this field and know how you can contribute.
WHY JOIN US?
It’s no coincidence that our HR department is called Culture, instead of the usual 'HR' tag.
At OPPOTUS, our people are our strongest asset, and culture underpins everything we say and do. We pride ourselves on having an equal opportunity meritocratic environment with market-beating benefits that brings out the best in individuals that choose to build their careers with us.
Fancy working in an ‘Instagrammable’ workplace? Come speak to us to find out more!