Please log in to view salary
Mid Valley Area, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Change is not a scary word to you. You thrive in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve.
- You are adept at learning at speed, to eventually managing and executing all phases of a market research study, including: scoping, research design, questionnaire development, scripting, operation management, analysis and presentations.
- Ability to learn and utilize research methods in a holistic way, leveraging either quantitative or qualitative solutions in ‘outside-the-box’ approaches, to help clients achieve business objectives in efficient ways.
- A natural when it comes to building great relationships. Clients grow to trust you with their deepest darkest secrets - or maybe just with their business issues...
- Always always keep up with the latest in what’s happening with consumer behaviour and the market, with an ability to discern golden insights from dirt.
- Being involved in initiatives within the company to bring value to clients and the market.
- This is, without a doubt, an opportunity to shape the company’s future. You’ll support and help define our client initiatives and build a baseline for present and subsequent successes, whilst contributing directly to our growth.
- Fluent in spoken and written English is key.
- Good academic track record from a reputable institution (Degree required). Studies in the areas of: Marketing (a plus), Economics, Econometrics, Engineering, Mathematics, Psychology or Business Administration.
- Fresh graduate or 1-2 years’ experience as a Market Research Executive or equivalent.
- Awesome communication skills, verbal and written.
- Resourceful, with a keen attention to detail (so key)
- You jump at opportunities to collaborate with colleagues and clients to achieve win-win outcomes.
- Pro-active, eager beaver learner, always ‘boleh’ attitude. You live and breathe curiosity – it never did kill the cat.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills. Any other interesting skills?
Tell us, or show us, why you are THE candidate we are looking for. Give us your ideas and suggestions. Tell us YOUR STORY. Demonstrate to us that you have done research in this field and know how you can contribute.
WHY JOIN US?
It’s no coincidence that our HR department is called Culture, instead of the usual 'HR' tag.
At OPPOTUS, our people are our strongest asset, and culture underpins everything we say and do. We pride ourselves on having an equal opportunity meritocratic environment with market-beating benefits that brings out the best in individuals that choose to build their careers with us.
Fancy working in an ‘Instagrammable’ workplace? Come speak to us to find out more!