As branches account officer, you will play a major role in performing accounting duties such as prepared daily,weekly and monthly sales report; cash flow report; sales commission and phone price difference report; and fixed asset report. Moreover, job scope will cover performing stock count; monthly basic budget for area manager, monthly expenses record; monthly claims for branch; monthly monitor and record deposit for rental, shirt and phone; and apply or disposal fixed asset if necessary.
To be successful in your role, you will need to have:
- Minimum LCCI level / Diploma/ Advanced Diploma / Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Experience in using Excel.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Must possess own transport.
- Willingness to assist in any ad-hoc tasks as required by manager.
- Able to converse, read and write in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin.
To help you succeed in this role, we will assist you by providing:
- You will be surrounded by friendly and highly motivated colleagues.
- Benefits such as; medical, team building, festival and birthday celebration, company trip, annual dinner which supports fun yet balanced working environment.
- Vibrant, young and energetic office culture
How this career will benefit you?
- Have a great experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Obtain extraordinary administrative skill
- Able to plan and schedule things in advance
Fresh graduate are welcome to apply!