As an account officer, you will play a major role in performing accounting duties such as bank reconciliation, checking account receivable, billing and debtor aging. You will ensure proper treatment for recording such as; cash in advance and cheque as well as research and follow up on unidentified customer payments resolution.
To be successful in your role, you will need to have:
- A Diploma/ Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/ Administration/Management,Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Experience in using Excel.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to identify and suggest process improvements and standardization for the cash application processes.
- Ability to identify and code short payments.
- Ability to ensure accurate and in time process delivery.
- Willingness to participate in cross training sessions, pass corresponding assessments.
- Willingness to assist in any ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Able to converse, read and write in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin.
To help you succeed in this role, we will assist you by providing:
- You will be surrounded by friendly and highly motivated colleagues.
- Benefits such as; medical, team building, festival and birthday celebration, company trip, annual dinner which supports fun yet balanced working environment.
- Vibrant, young and energetic office culture
How this career will benefit you?
- Have a great experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Obtain extraordinary administrative skill
- Able to plan and schedule things in advance
Fresh graduate are welcome to apply!