As an account officer, you will play a major role in performing accounting duties such as bank reconciliation, account payable, invoicing and data entry.
You will be a the person to sorting, indexing and scanning of documents. This position gives you the opportunity to identify, document and deliver key business processes and procedures to success department operations.
To be successful in your role, you will need to have:
- A Diploma/ Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/ Administration/Management,Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Experience in using Excel.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to open incoming scanned invoices in workflow tool, process invoices in the ERP system.
- Ability to preparing monthly reports, perform day-end closing, prepare payment vouchers & reminder notices.
- Ability to manage daily invoices, claims.
- Ability to manage documents in accordance.
- Able to converse, read and write in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin.
To help you succeed in this role, we will assist you by providing:
- You will be surrounded by friendly and highly motivated colleagues.
- Benefits such as; medical, team building, festival and birthday celebration, company trip, annual dinner which supports fun yet balanced working environment.
- Vibrant, young and energetic office culture
How this career will benefit you?
- Have a great experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Obtain extraordinary administrative skill
- Able to plan and schedule things in advance
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!