OpenMinds™ believes in passion, accountability, fluidity and transparency. It means that you are exposed to almost every part of the company allowing every team member to be involved in multiple areas within a single project, regardless of expertise. This way, everyone has limitless opportunities and the freedom to explore, grow, and develop new skills. In short, the company is yours to steer.
Please log in to view salary
SS15, Subang Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
The Software QA/Tester role will be responsible for:
- Working with project team to understand business requirements, functional requirements, and business process in a software development project setting.
- Converting business requirements into test cases and user stories.
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle (SDLC) - including but not limited to system analysis, development and data migration.
- Plan and execute different types of tests - SIT, UAT, Regression Tests.
- Prepare documentation on test results.
- Write and maintain unit tests for frontend and backend to automate tests.
- Report any bugs found and maintain bug tracking logs.
- Help to troubleshoot any issues or bugs discovered during testing.
- Ensure that the product delivered is of high quality and meet clients' expectations.
The Software QA/Tester will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Able to work independently and as part of a bigger team.
- Passionate about IT/software, and work hard to meet deadlines.
- Familiar with BPM, UML diagramming to understand software/functional documentation.
- Strong knowledge in at least one programming language. PHP/Laravel is preferred.
- Knows how to use unit testing tools like PHPUnit, Jasmine, Mocha, etc.
- Understands TDD and BDD.
- At least 1-2 years working experience in any software development projects as a tester/analyst. Fresh graduates are welcomed!
- Experience with reporting tools (e.g. JasperReports, CrystalReports) will be an advantage.
- Experience with data migration best practices will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture / APIs is an added advantage.
- Strong communication skills at all levels.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Good general business knowledge.
WHO WE ARE
OpenMinds™ specialises in data analytics, digital strategising, technology development and corporate + public training / education for brands across diverse industries including retail, F&B, banking & finance, telecommunication, education and more.