OpenMinds™ believes in passion, accountability, fluidity and transparency. It means that you are exposed to almost every part of the company allowing every team member to be involved in multiple areas within a single project, regardless of expertise. This way, everyone has limitless opportunities and the freedom to explore, grow, and develop new skills. In short, the company is yours to steer.
Please log in to view salary
Subang Jaya, SS15, Selangor
About The Job
You will get hands-on experience with our Hong Kong team and clients/brands that they are working with, allowing you some international exposure.
Throughout this internship, you will be heavily involved on conceptualisation and design process for cross-platform marketing materials across a wide variety of comms channels.
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts for social media, marketing and sales campaigns.
- Working with a wide range of media including photography and other computer aided software.
- Work with the social media and digital team to design exciting visuals for various project briefs.
- Work with the Hong Kong team across various projects and campaigns, providing assistance where necessary.
- Participate in photoshoots / video shoots when necessary.
- Adept at photoshop and illustrator.
- Creative; thinks outside the box to brainstorm exciting visuals.
- Team player, able to work both independently and in a team.
- Photography / videography skills are a big plus!
- Additional advantage: Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD
WHO WE ARE
OpenMinds™ specialises in data analytics, digital strategising, technology development and corporate + public training / education for brands across diverse industries including retail, F&B, banking & finance, telecommunication, education and more.