We are a devoted and dedicated company to meet the needs of our clients in interior design, furniture, furnishing, kitchen and wardrobe planning
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Kota Kemuning,Shah Alam, Selangor
About The Job
- Meeting with clients and sub contractor to discuss the needs of the client.
- Developing designs according to a brief.
- Using design software (such as AutoCAD, 3ds Max, Sketch up) to create models and visuals.
- Researching and preparing plans, diagrams or sketches for interior constructions, materials, finishes, lighting and furnishing.
- Estimating costs and submitting quotes for client approval.
- Inspecting and supervising the work of tradespeople to ensure that quality and safety standards, costs and deadlines are met.
- Candidate must possess at least a Certificate / Diploma / Degree in Interior Design / Interior Architecture / Graphic or equivalent.
- Preferably possess 1 - 2 years of related experience.
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply,on the job training provided.
- Good understanding of Interior Design concept and ideas that is practical and functional.
- Required skill(s): Knowledge in using of 3D software, Freehand sketching and etc.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must be able to work under tight deadlines and / or with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
INTERIOR DESIGN & BUILD CONTRACTOR
GROUP ORIENTATED, SELF DISCIPLINED AND INDEPENDANT
We are a group of passionate designers with clear aim and serves to strive in what we do. We coordinate with each other in our field of work in order to maximize production. We are open for fresh ideas and opinions for future improvements in what we do.