Established in 2004, OffGamers is an online retail and distribution platform with presence in Singapore, Malaysia and China that primarily offer game credit top-ups, game keys and mobile reloads to our customers from around the globe. We provide 24/7 customer support and we distribute over 6,000 game titles.
Creative - Visual Design (Graphics, Interior, UI/UX, etc.)
Please log in to view salary
Pudu, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences. You will be presenting and communicating your work across the organization and to other teams at OffGamers.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs via feedback sessions, data analysis and usability testing.
- Team up with fellow engineers and stakeholders, collaborate effectively to ensure projects are developed according to the design requirements, including the UX/UI testing process through prototypes, detailed specifications and similar types of communication documents.
● 2 or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex marketplace solutions.
● Expertise in standard UI/UX software such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Azure, Framer, Moqups, and the like is a must.
● Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
● A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
● A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
● Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
● Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
● Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
● Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
● Good understanding of SEO and page speed optimization principles and tools.