With over 10 years of industry experience under our belt, we are now one of the pioneers amongst the global MMORPG distribution service providers, rendering 24/7 service clientèle and now catering to over 2,000 game titles.
Please log in to view salary
Jalan Pudu, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
You'll be responsible for managing the company server and network infrastructures. Senior System Administrator responsibilities include monitoring system performance and configuring new software and hardware. Ultimately, you will ensure our software, hardware, servers and networks run smoothly.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication/ Information Technology) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): GNU/LINUX.
- Required language(s): Must be able to read, write & speak Mandarin as this role requires to deal with mandarin speaking clients from local & China.
- Full-Time positions available.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a GNU/Linux server environment.
- Have been in the role of fully maintaining the following services for at least 2 years: apache, mysql, samba (as file server/PDC), squid, bind9.
- Have enthusiast to Free & Open Source Software (FOSS) technology.
- A team player who willing to assist other member while available and also able to take up a dedicated role individually.
- Experience in RedHat family of GNU/Linux such as RHEL,Centos,Fedora
- Experience with Amazon Web Service Based solutions or similar (Openstack, Azure. etc.) - Optional
- Willing to learn and implement new technology to enhance company server/network performance
- Responsible and good attitude is the most needed requirement in this role.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.