- We practise vibrant & energetic office culture.
- Our work hours is flexible
- We support a safe environment for our employees.
- Our company support fun yet balanced working environment.
Supply chain and logistics
Please log in to view salary
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
- To be responsible for all logistic activities.
- To liaise and co-ordinate collection and deliveries.
- To monitor stock movement and keep record of stock items.
- To handle transportation arrangement to ensure on time deliveries.
- Ensuring that all business activities are properly managed and controlled and comply with the organization’s SOPs.
- Monitor and prepare daily physical stocks level report and replenish the necessary stocks according to needs.
- Manage, maintain, update and ensure all accuracy for all records, files, material, inventories and actual stock count.
- Identify opportunities for cost savings in delivery.
- Ability to confer and coordinate activities with other departments.
- Undertake any other duties assigned by superior from time to time.
- Identify and develop new potential customers and business opportunities by focusing on strategic locations.
- To assist operations team to build up the sales pipeline.
- To provide quality services that meet customers’ expectations.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Professional Degree in Logistic / Operations or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia, Cantonese.
- Proactive attitude, Strong Problem Solving & Communication skills
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Logistic or equivalent.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Preferably Chinese Male candidate age between 25 - 35 years old.
WHY JOIN US
Oasis CK Sdn Bhd operates multi outlet restaurant brands across the Klang Valley. We are a very dynamic and fast paced organisation with a mindset to achieve greater heights within the next 5 years.
If you are someone looking for challenges and would like to exposure to the F&B industry.