We strive towards perfection, fulfilling your design requirements down to the last minor detail. We know exactly what you need, by evaluating and personalizing every aspect of your needs to empower you with products that are effective yet concise. We go that extra mile in delivering the necessary resources with unwavering flexibility and dedication.
Please log in to view salary
About The Job
- Prepares clear, accurate drawings of simple, easily visualized components from detailed sketches and/or written notes.
- Copies finished drawings and makes simple revisions from detailed instructions.
- Check drawings for accuracy
- Maintain a working knowledge of construction and fabrication means and methods, weld symbols, etc…
- Computer drafting/CAD, Graphics Design, or computer art classes
- Awareness level of AutoCAD or other CAD software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to engage and learn the metal engineering business
- Strong study skills and ability to learn
- Attentive to detail
- Desire to continue education
TAILOR TO YOUR DESIGN NEEDS
NS METAL FABRICATION SPECIALIST
With over 30 years of experience in the industrial sector, NS Metal Fabrication Specialist has taken a highly personalized approach to the customization and supply of high-quality metal and steel. We have developed our reputation over the years and seek to foster close relationships with our respectable clients, catering to their specific preferences with an array of cutting-edge capabilities. We started our journey from humble beginnings, so we understand the importance of loyalty, perseverance and dedication in everything we’re involved in. Let us help you achieve your metal and steel vision.