Please log in to view salary
Damansara Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
- Ensure compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements by both the company and clients. Filing of accounts, annual returns and other statutory records to CCM and other statutory bodies are within the stipulated time frame.
- Ensure all statutory documents and minutes are filed into the minutes book and are filed within the stipulated time frame.
- Maintain proper record of statutory books including register of members, directors and secretaries, secretarial records and custody of Common Seal. Ensure that the register books are updated accordingly.
- Accountable to the shareholders of the company in ensuring proper records of the shareholders are kept for payment of dividends and attendance at general meetings.
- Assist in drafting and updating database of corporate secretarial precedents.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma Secretarial Studies / Business Administration / ICSA or equivalent academic background.
- Preferable partial or fully qualification in ICSA or MAICSA.
- Detailed and organized and with good planning skills.
- Ability to write and communicate effectively in English.