NOKUA, an award-winning brand and advertising agency was founded in 2007. It is our believe that art brings value to human life formed the company’s core mission: To create a positive impact in the world through creativity & innovation that go beyond words. NOKUA is firmly grounded in the concept that our clients matter most. We work closely with you to discover key insights that resonate with the marketplace in real and relevant ways. Our experience in strategy, and execution across multiple media platforms translates directly to increasing your bottom line.
Please log in to view salary
KL Eco City, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- To assist in the brand formulation, development and preparation of designs for marketing materials and collaterals.
- To design promotional / marketing materials (Offline & Digital) - magazine / newspaper ads, catalogue brochure, banners, books, annual report, social media materials etc.
- To coordinate the printing production process to ensure quality and accuracy (must have knowledge on the printing / production side)
- To work closely with marketing team on execution and delivery of priority design projects from start to finish.
- Knowledge of brand identity, voice and the ability to adhere to brand standards
- Strong layout skills and incredible typography skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once, last minute requests and quick turnarounds with a positive attitude
- Great, positive attitude, we are a highly collaborative and collegial team
- Strong self-motivation, accountability, and drive to succeed
- Excitement and passion to take the NOKUA business to the next level
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude, and a good sense of humor (you'll need it)
- Familiarity with social media platforms, and knowledge of best practices for infographic design
- Display in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios is an advantage
- Knowledge of SEO best practices is an advantage
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media or equivalent
- Intermediate to Expert-level skills with Adobe InDesign, Adobe After Effect, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe PhotoShop. Good Illustration skill is an advantage
- Required language(s): English, Chinese
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent
- Applicants must be willing to work in KL Eco City
- Full-Time / Contract position(s) available.
WHO WE ARE - NOKUA
WHY JOIN US
We care about what we do, and we care about the people with whom we do it. We invest in our staff in so many ways as we believe good people are worth keeping and growing with us. As a team, we deliver great work and have a great time doing it.
WHY JOIN US?
WHY JOIN US?
- We are International Creative Award Winning Company
- You have opportunities to work with International Clients
- You work in Young, Cool, Smart and Idea-driven Environment
- You got chance to participate in International Creative Award
- We dare to be creative & Innovative
- We work as a team
- We work hard and play hard