Here in Nippon Paint, we believe that every individual is unique and different, just like colours, and we leverage on those differences to make us all the more stronger as a team that works towards a common goal - market dominance. Our diversed yet united team makes a dynamic, fast-paced, and vibrant working environment. If you are looking for a career that is challenging, rewarding, and fun, join us here at Nippon Paint.
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Shah Alam, Selangor
About The Job
Besides dealing with the challenges that come along with this portfolio, you will also experience and contribute to our dynamic working culture. Your responsibilities will require you to communicate extensively with various stakeholders from both internally within the Company or group of companies and externally with our business partners.
Below is a synopsis of your job functions:
- Working together with existing sales team to identify project leads and to follow up closely with projects specification, awarded sales and after sales service.
- Implementing and executing operational sales management, leadership and day-to-day sales activities.
- Monitoring & gathering market intelligence and competitors’ activities and present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Meet potential business partner by growing, maintaining, and leveraging the business network. Prospect for potential new business opportunity and turn this into revenue for the Company.
- Collaborate when appropriate with business partners and other distributors to expand the distribution of our products and reach of our services.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and industry trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Degree in Business Administration, Sciences, Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Minimum of 5 years of managerial experience in waterproofing, building materials, and construction industries is preferred.
- Proven track record of sales achievement.
Knowledge & Skill:
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint & Excel) applications.
- Excellent time management and organization skills, meticulous and delivers quality work.
- Able to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines and handling multiple tasks.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, challenging yet fun environment.
- A highly motivated individual who is willing to take initiatives and follow up with details.
- A good team player and communicator.
- Good presentation skills and able to communicate with all levels.
With over 130 years of experience in the coatings industry and a presence in more than 30 countries, Nippon Paint is one of the leading coatings brand globally. Back home in Malaysia, we are the number one coatings manufacturer in terms of production capacity as well as annual sales turnover. Our journey does not stop there as we continue to strive for market dominance through revolutionizing the industry with innovative products and services, all the while staying true to our commitment of providing the best value to our stakeholders.