- Exciting working environment
- Be apart of the exciting world of Fashion & Retail Industry
- Great working environment for those who seek to be constantly inspired and love venture into something different from the norm
- We offer attractive remuneration package
- Medical & Insurance
Please log in to view salary
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
- Use Photoshop, Illustrator or any other appropriate mediums to produce creative and innovative graphic designs.
- Develop creative concepts and take charge of visual merchandising of all stores.
- Be responsible for taking a brief from concept through to production, ensuring the work is executed to deadline and to budget with the highest standards and close attention to detail.
- Work closely with marketing for annual collections photo shoots as required.
- Take charge of in-house products & collections photo-shoots.
- Assist in creating visuals and maintaining the brand image of corporate website.
- Support the Sales Team in creating necessary sales material.
- Maintaining the visuals of the corporate E-commerce website.
- Proactively recommend creative communications for marketing proposals.
- FEMALE ONLY
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to Apply!
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a graphic designer in the following areas: Interactive, agency creative, and graphic design.
- Understanding of and experienced in corporate branding, layout, color theory and typography in both print and digital media.
- Successfully manages their time, workflow and schedule in order to meet strict and sometimes aggressive deadlines.
- Able to focus, with a keen attention to detail.
- Open and receptive to design critique but also able to represent their own work and stand up for design they believe in.
- Comfortable working with printers and suppliers with a solid understanding of the printing process.
- Fluency in current graphic design practices and web production software, such as but not limited to, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, In Design etc.
- Posses’ own transport - Car.
WHY JOIN US
Established in 2008, Neubodi is a lingerie brand dedicated to providing the right fit of beauty and confidence for every modern woman today. Positioned as the first bra fitting specialist retail chain store in Malaysia, Neubodi offers customers the service and knowledge of buying the right-fitted bra with a proprietary holistic method of personal fitting. Derived from design innovation, its retail collection comes in a variety of comfortable daily lingerie; brassiere (bra), panties, body shaper and lingerie care product.
Neubodi has 13 specialty stores nationwide; Mid Valley Megamall, One Utama Shopping Mall, Empire Shopping Gallery, Bangsar Village 2, AEON Bukit Tinggi Shopping Centre, Vivacity Megamall, Imago Shopping Mall, Suria Sabah Shopping Centre, Gurney Plaza, The Mall Southkey Mid Valley JB, Kota Damansara, Melawati Mall, Sunway Pyramid and 3 Kiosks Departmental Store, Robinsons Four Seasons, Metrojaya Mid Valley, Metrojaya Suria Sabah Shopping Centre. All shops carry 72 sizes including plus size for the well-endowed, designs and colours, catering to women. For more information please visit, https://www.neubodi.com/
Inspired to grow our brand strategically in both domestic and global markets, we are currently looking for fantastically talented people to join our escalating process of growth and expansion.