Accounting and finance
Please log in to view salary
Tropicana, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
- Responsible for full set of accounts
- Ensure monthly accounts are closed on time and provide monthly management variance report by 15th every month.
- Ensure payments are supported with approved documents
- Supervise, guide and review work performed by subordinates, subordinate’s report & journals, payment vouchers, credit & debit notes, sales invoice, collection report, bank reconciliation etc.
- Manage Accounts Receivables and follow up collection with banks
- Prepare monthly debtors aging report
- Handle all tax matters including corporate tax, withholding tax, import tax, GST etc. Including having a sound understanding of the tax laws to ensure proper compliance
- Manage the process for budgeting; financial forecasting, cash flow projection and exercise control to ensure capital operation expenditure are within budgets.
- Provide timely and accurate financial information to enable the company to function effectively within the legal and corporate framework.
- Coordinate with external tax/audit agents, company secretary, bankers, government bodies and authorities for compliance and governance purpose.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to speak in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin
- Self-motivated individual with good interpersonal skills including negotiation.
- Highly initiative and committed to improve accounting knowledge and growth to be group accountant.
- Committed to work in teams and sharing their knowledge for the benefit of the team and service.
- Knowledge in accounting software, Microsoft Excel and Words.